L-Con and the Lexicon organization has an incredible and extensive background in the Design and Construction of Steel Mills, Steel Manufacturing and other Heavy Industries as well. With completed projects essentially covering the United States and Internationally in such locations as Trinidad, Thailand and Australia our company is sought out for its expertise by owners and operators world-wide. We hold the record for ground breaking to market performance of these complex and sophisticated plants that involve owner investments of well over one billion dollars per plant.
These plants include:
- Steel Manufacturing, Melting and Rolling Facilities for Structural Steel, Plate and Merchant Bar Shapes and Flat Rolled Coil products.
- Tube Processing Plants for Manufacture of Mechanical Tube, Conduit, Structural Tube and Architectural Shapes
- Tube Rolling Plants for Oilfield and Marine Pipeline Uses
- High Quality Steel Finishing, Slitting, “Pickling” and Coil Galvanizing Plants
- Direct Reduced Iron and HBQ Plants
L-Con and the Lexicon group of companies is unsurpassed in its breadth of experience and expertise in these such facilities and offers this experience for the benefit of our customers as well as our own success.